Friday, October 19, 2012

Color Project

These are the top four captures from my Color Project.  All photos were edited in Lightroom, with watermarks added in Photoshop.



For this photo, I began by cross processing to get a general color scheme, but then changed the tonalities a fair amount to achieve the desired results.  Since I am very much into early color photography from the 50's, I edited mine so it has the strange color shifts, saturation, and grain that the early color photos possessed.


 Like the previous photo, I began by cross processing it, then tweaked the saturation, hues, levels, and what-not until I liked it.  I wanted to emulate early color film in this one as well, but particularly polaroids.  I added a bit of a white vignette to create the faded effect that many developed along their edges.



This photo is from the "greys" portion of my project.  It still possess a tinge of color, but focuses mostly on warm greys with a touch of cools.































As with the previous photo, this is from the "greys" portion of my project.  It still possess a tinge of color, but focuses mostly on warm greys with a touch of cools in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment